Add to Wishlist
CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
WELCOME TO CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES CLASS YEAR FOUR
TOPICS FOR FIRST TERM
Week 1 and 2- God speaks to us
- We will be using the case of Eli and Samuel in the bible to explore why God speaks to people.
- Identify the different ways God can speak to us.
- Describe the attitude to display if we want to hear from God
- Explore the importance/benefits of hearing from God
Week 3 and 4- God gives his law to us(The Ten Commandment)
- We will describe a Law and give reasons why we have laws in our society
- Identify reasons why God gives his law to us.
- Explore the ten commandments and their meanings.
- Suggest consequences of not abiding by God’s law and word.
Week 5 and 6- The Bible
- We will discuss what the old and new testament is all about.
- Describe how the books of the bible came about and
- Identify the books into their various groups.
Week 8 and 9 – Prayers
- We will Define Communication
- Discuss why and ways we communicate with our father.
- Classify prayers into their categories.
- Suggest the consequences of not having a personal relationship with God
SECOND TERM TOPICS
Week 1 and 2- LOVE
- Describe love.
- Explore different ways Jesus showed love to people.
- Identify ways we can show love to one another.
Week 3 and 4- THE BEATITUDES
- IDENTIFY THE BEAUTITUDES.
- INTERPRET THE MEANINGS OF THE BEAUTITUDES.
- COLLABORATE TO REWRITE BEAUTITUDES IN INFORMAL LANGUAGE.
Week 5 and 6- PARABLES
- DESCRIBE A PARABLE.
- GIVE REASONS WHY IT WAS IMPORTANT FOR JESUS TO SPEAK IN PARABLES.
- CREATE AND WRITE YOUR OWN PARABLE.
Week 8 and 9- TEMPTATION
- EXAMINE THE MEANING OF JESUS’ TEMPTATION.
- REFLECT ON WAYS TO DEAL WITH PERSONAL TEMPTATION.
- IDENTIFY MOMENTS OF TEMPTATION AND CHRIST CENTERED METHODS OF RESPONDING TO THEM.
Week 10 and 11- ATTITUDE OF CHILDREN TOWARDS THEIR FATHER
- DESCRIBE GOD AS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.
- IDENTIFY THE ATTITUDE OF GOD’S CHILDREN.
- DISCUSS THE IMPORTANCE OF FORGIVENESS AND LIVING IN PEACE.
WEEK 1-2- THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT
WEEK 3-4- RESPECT
GOD SPEAKS TO US
GOD GIVES HIS LAW TO US
The Ten Commandment
Books of the bible video
DO THIS IN YOUR CRK NOTE
Why Jesus prayed
Praying in Faith
Types of prayer
SECOND TERM BEGINS
Zoom recording on Love
LOVE Week 1 and 2
WEEK 2 AND 3
WEEK 5 AND 6
The Unjust Steward
The Parables of Jesus
C.R.S MID STAKE
WEEK 8 and 9
WEEK 10 AND 11
Attitude of Children of one Father
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
THIRD TERM BEGINS
FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT
Quiz on Fruits of the spirit
Find all the fruits of the spirit
Mid Stake Assessment
Who is a Leader?
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review