Add to Wishlist
LESSON 1: SETS THEORY
- Definition, terms associated with sets e.g. finite sets, infinite sets, universal sets, subsets and super sets, equality sets, null sets, unit sets.
- Intersection of sets, union of sets, compliment of sets
LESSON 2: SETS THEORY 2
- Venn diagrams
- Disjoint sets and power sets.
- Algebra of sets, De-Morgan’s law of sets algebra
LESSON 3: BINARY OPERATIONS
- Definition and introduction of basic terms
- Rules of combination
- Properties of binary operation
- Operation of binary as a rule of association
- The identity and an inverse elements of an operation
LESSON 4: INDICES AND LOGARITHM
- Laws of indices
- Proves of laws and other related theorem.
- Indicial equations
- Simple equation
- Quadratic equation etc.
- Graphs of indices or indicial graphs
LESSON 5: LOGARITHMS
- Definition and basic ideas
- Relationship with indices
- Laws of logarithms and related proves of the laws and theorems
- Equation involving logarithms
- Introduction of logarithms to indicial equations. Natural logarithms
LESSON 6: INEQUALITIES
- Basic rules of inequalities
- Linear inequalities in one variable
- Quadratic inequalities in one variable
- Absolute values
- Inequalities in two variables
LESSON 7: SURDS
- Definition of surds
- Examples of surds
- Basic forms of surds
- Similar surds
- Conjugation of surds.
- Rationalization of surds
- Equality of surds
- Radical equations
- Other ideals involving surds.
LESSON TWO AND THREE
LESSON SEVEN AND EIGHT
LESSON NINE AND TEN
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review