Add to Wishlist
GOVERNMENT YEAR 11
THIRD TERM SCHEME OF WORK
|FRANCHISE||1. Explain the meaning of universal adult suffrage
2. Analyse and Differentiate between restricted and unlimited franchise
3. Appraise the types of franchise we have
|ELECTORAL SYSTEM||1. Describe the electoral system
2. Enumerate the purpose served by elections in various political systems
3. Compare and contrast the types of electoral systems
|ELECTIONS||1. DISCUSS THE MEANING OF ELECTION
2. Differentiate between election and the electoral system
3. Analyse the features and purposes of the electoral commission
4. Identify the types of elections we have.
|PUBLIC OPINION||1. Evaluate the features of public opinion
2. Examine the importance and functions of public opinion
3. Indicate ways of measuring public opinions
4. Discuss the agents involved in the formation of public opinion
|MASS MEDIA||1. Explain the concept of mass media
2. Discuss the role of mass media in the day to day running of government.
3. State the impact of mass media in Nigeria politics
|MID TERM WEEK|
|PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 1||1. Analyse the concept of public administration
2. Discuss the features of the civil service
3. Evaluate the role of public corporations
4. Examine the relationship between the Ministry, Board and Management
|PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 2||1. Identify the purpose of setting up a public administration
2. List the functions performed by public administration
3. Analyse the problems faced by public corporation.
4. Examine the commercialization, privatization and deregulation of public corporation.
|PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION 3: LOCAL GOVERNMENT||1. Give reasons for the creation of local government
2. Discuss the evolution of local government
3. Enumerate the roles played by traditional rulers in local government
4. Discuss the reforms of local government
Public Opinion Assignment
WWEK 15TH JUNE
Public Corporation (The Civil Service)
Assignment on Civil Service
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review