Add to Wishlist
By the end of this term, you schould be able to:
- Blend two letter words.
- Read simple 2 letter words sentences.
- Identify letters in the beginning and end positions of words.
- Identify vowels (in middle positions of words).
- Read simple sight words in simple sentences.
- Tell what nouns are.
- Group nouns in animals, people, places and things.
- Identify nouns in pictures and around us.
- Tell the difference between singular and plural in pictures objects around them.
- Begin to create stories by themselves.
- Use articles a and an accurately when speaking.
- Read two consonants as a blend.
- Identify consonant blends in words.
- Read words with consonant blends.
- Share and describe the planet they’d like to live on.
- Identify forms of the long a in words
- Read words with the long a sound.
- Group words according to their word families.
- Read words in different word families.
- Listen to and identify words that rhyme.
- Identify the punctuation marks.
- Tell when to use each punctuation mark.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review