Add to Wishlist
By the end of the term, the children should be able to:
- Count and write numbers up to 0-100
- Identify numbers before and after a particular number.
- Tell missing numbers in a set.
- Identify 2D shapes in objects by name.
- Solve simple addition and subtraction problems.
- Draw objects using 2D shapes.
- Number words.
- Link number words to their figures.
- Identify and group tens and ones of a given number.
- Double two objects to get a figure.
- Tell what a fraction and a whole is.
- Identify minute and hour hands.
- Tell time at o’clock.
Counting Objects around the home.
Addition and Subtraction with Objects.
Draw objects using 2D shapes.
Addition and Subtraction of Numbers.
Days of the Week
Match the numbers to its name.
Circle the numbers.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review