Add to Wishlist
Understanding the World.
By the end of the term, you should be able to:
- Mention the components of the solar system.
- Identify the planets in the solar system.
- Mention the features of the planets in the solar system.
- Arrange the planets accordingly.
- Identify the earth in the solar system as where we live.
- Mention the three components of the earth.
- Tell the difference between living and non-living things.
- Identify living and non-living things in pictures and around them.
- Identify the young ones of living things by name.
- Link animals to where you can find them.
- Tell what animals like to eat.
- Explain that all living things grow in stages.
- Identify the stages of growth in animals and humans.
- Mention simple ways to care for the body.
- Identify the uses of the sense organs.
- Tell harmful and dangerous substances.
- Mention members of the family based on types.
- Recognise family types in pictures and in their families.
- Relate the family unit as part of the community.
- Identify places in the community
- Mention the jobs and people in the community.
- Mention ways to care for and keep the community safe.
- Engage simple recycling processes.
Things around the home (review)
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review